1.2 sqm Counter Induction Loop Kit
Everything that you need to create a high quality stand alone counter induction loop system for the hard of hearing.
- Ideal for post offices, banks, building societies, ticket offices, reception areas and small shops.
- Compatible with all NHS hearing aids
- Can be used to help service providers and building managers comply with the Disability Discrimination Act and BS8300.
- Easy to install and maintain. No audio experience required - The system can be fitted by any competant electrician.
Induction loop systems are used to help hearing impaired people obtain maximum involvement in communications. The concept behind them is simple. All NHS hearing aids have a T position which allows them to pick up electromagnetic field generated by a telephones earpiece and convert it into a sound suited to an individuals specific hearing requirements. A loop system uses this same principle but generates a much larger field than that created by a telephone earpiece and radiates it around a room via a loop fofr the benefit of any hearing impaired person(s) located within it. An induction loop system therefore comprises four main elements:- the audio source (microphone and /or music inputs), the amplifier (specially designed for the job), the loop (usually a single turn of wire) and receiver(s) (hearing aids in the T position of specifically made listening devices).
- 1.2m Counter Loop Amplifier Kit:
- Wall-mounting ML1 Induction Loop Amplifier
- AMT Desktop microphone
- TX2 Counter loop cable