6 Core CCA Burglar Alarm Cable
6 Core CCA Burglar Alarm Cable is the standard cable for most burglar alarm installations. it is normally divided in to 3 pairs, 12v power, zone and tamper. This is sufficient for most detectors found in a standard burglar alarm system.
- Manufactured to meet the standards required by BS4737: Section 3.30
- Stranded tinned copper clad aluminium
- 6 Cores contained within a white PVC outer sheath
- Tinned and annealed copper wire for flexibility
- The cores are colour coded to aid identification
6 cores: red, yellow, blue, black, white and green.
- Voltage rating of cable is 60v a.c.
- Overall diameter of the cable is 4.2mm
- Sold on 100m rolls