Aico Ei208WRF Lithium Powered Radiolink CO Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The Ei208WRF is an innovative model of carbon monoxide detector that utilises RadioLINK wireless technology. This wireless feature allows the unit to transmit its condition to other alarms and services with the same technology, meaning that all of your alarms will go off if the carbon monoxide levels become dangerously high.
The electrochemical sensor that is used here also has a memory feature that records the last time that carbon monoxide was sensed, which can be incredibly useful if you are returning from holiday or some other form of absence.
- Wireless connection to other RadioLINK devices; smoke, heat, carbon monoxide and accessories.
- Proven electromechanical sensor (6 year life)
- Sealed lithium battery
- LED gives pre-alarm warning of the presence of CO
- End of life indicator
- 85db alarm sounder (at 3 metres)
- Alarm, power and fault indicators
- Kitemarked to BS EN50291-1:2010
- 5 year guarantee