RadioLINK Ei407 Remote Manual Call Point
The Ei407 Manual Call Point is an emergency device that when activated transmits a RadioLINK alarm signal. This alarm signal will cause all RadioLINK alarms in the system to sound and thereby warn occupants of the immediate danger.
The Manual Call Point is powered by tamper-proof Lithium cells designed to last at least 10 years (the life of the product).
The Manual Call Point uses advanced radio transmitter technology with unique ‘House Code’ feature to ensure robust signal transmission.
- Allows remote triggering of alarm system
- Designed for use with RadioLINK range of alarms
- Wireless communication
- Unique ‘House Coding’ feature
- Visual RadioLINK transmission indicator
- Advanced suppression and test technology
- Radio transmitter in each unit
- Lithium battery supply designed to last 10 years
- RF performance to EN300220-3
- EMC performance to EMC 301489-3
- 5 year guarantee