Aico Ei408 RadioLINK Switched Input Module
The Ei408 is a RadioLINK Switched Input Module that accepts a Volt-free switched input from a hardwired set of contacts (e.g.flow switch contacts on a sprinkler system) and sends out a corresponding RadioLINK alarm signal.
The module is powered by built in tamper-proof Lithium cells which are designed to last the life of the module. The cells are monitored and an end of life indication is given when the cells are depleted.
The module uses advanced transceiver and signal coding technology to ensure robust and reliable RF signalling. It also has a “House Code” feature that allows a system of RadioLINK units to be coded together to prevent interference with neighbouring systems.
It is designed to be remotely sited and comes complete in its own enclosure.
- Stand alone unit designed for use with RadioLINK bases & accessories
- Accepts a hardwired switched input (e.g. from sprinkler system)
- Visual RF transmission and power indicator
- Powered by built-in Lithium cells
- Unique “House Coding”
- Low battery power warning
- RF performance to EN 300220-1
- EMC performance to EN 301489-3
- 5 year guarantee