Aico RadioLINK Wireless Remote Control Switches
Marked 'Fire Alarms Control Switch' or 'Fire & Carbon Monoxide Alarm Control Switch' For use with Aico Radiolink Alarms. They allow testing of the system by the user at ground level with no wiring required. It has a neat appearance - same size as a two gang light switch..
- Fitted with 10 year+ lithium battery
- When used in conjunction with RC alarms, with the Ei168RC RadioLINK base, the switch offers three vital remote control functions.
- TEST- Provides a full system test equivalent to pressing the test button on all units simultaneously.
- HUSH - Allows the silencing of any possible nuisance alarms.
- LOCATE - Allows the source of the alarms to be identified. This information is also held in the product memory.
Complies with recommendations of BS5839: Pt.6: 2004