Aico Ei428 RadioLINK Relay Module
The Ei428 is a RadioLINK Relay Module that runs on 230V AC mains power. The rechargeable Lithium cells are designed to have a ten year life and outlast the life of the relay. They will provide up to 2 months operation in the event of a mains failure.
The RadioLINK interconnectivity enables wireless transmission from all RadioLINK alarms in the system, and the module can then activate many devices including social alarm modules and warden call systems.
The module uses advanced transceiver and signal coding technology to ensure a robust and reliable RadioLINK signal. It Also has a “House Code” feature that allows a system of RadioLINK units to be coded together to prevent interference with neighboring systems.
It is designed to be remotely sited at any convenient point and is supplied complete with its own cover.
Volt free contacts (Normally Open and Normally Closed) as standard but can be wired to give a 230V output or 24V output using an external 24V supply.
- Designed for use with all RadioLINK Professional alarms and accessories
- Rechargeable Lithium battery back-up
- Volt-free contacts as supplied for multiple use
- Can be configured to switch a 230V or 24V output
- Trunking knock-outs for easy and neat wiring
- Continuous or Pulse operation
- 5 Year Guarantee
This product has not been reviewed yet.