Airflow Aventa In-Line Mixed Flow Extractor Fan 100mm | AV100
The Airflow Aventa duct fans are a high performance fan with 2 speed operation suitable for use with ducting and ideal for bathrooms, en-suites, shower rooms, utilities and kitchen.
The Airflow Aventa range provides compact,quiet and powerful remote mounted ventilation for ducted installations. Available in high performance, two speed, versions they are less bulky than larger in-line centrifugal fans, they can be installed in loft spaces or service shafts for remote extraction.
- High performance up to 280m3/hr
- Powerful mixed flow fan for use with up to 6m ducting
- 2 speed operation (low/high)
- Basic models
- Can be surface mounted to a wall or ceiling
- Thermally protected motor
- Complies with the latest Building Regulations ADF 2006
- Mounting bracket supplied with a range of optional ventilation accessories
- 3 Year "no quibble" guarantee
- Quality assured to ISO9001
Aventa 100mm inline duct fans are suitable for removing damp moist air, odours and airborne pollutants from bathrooms, en-suites, shower rooms, utility rooms, kitchens and other internal living spaces without windows or natural ventilation. Light commercial and retail installations can be ventilated with the larger 150mm units
- Bathrooms, en-suite shower rooms
- Utility rooms and kitchens
- Internal rooms
- Commercial or retail toilets and kitchen areas.
Guest (14.02.2021.)works well, a little louder than hoped but rubber dampeners helpedAnonymous Customer (20.01.2021.)Good product arrived on timeTony BRIDGEWATER (19.01.2021.)Very easy to install. Very quiet, and allows 2 fan speeds. Works very well and eliminates all condensation build up in our showe roomJohn Parker (21.06.2020.)These fans are good value.Brian Hicklin (03.02.2019.)Right product right priceAnonymous Customer (28.10.2018.)Great fans at a good price.Anonymous Customer (11.02.2017.)Perfect in line fans ideal for bathrooms and kitchens etc.Tom (23.04.2016.)Good product, perfect in cove and dead vent, easy to remove for maintenance, mounting bracket/base included.Anonymous Customer (16.11.2015.)GoodAnonymous Customer (01.10.2015.)Excellent