Airflow iCONstant T Continuous Running Timer Axial Fan 72687117
The Airflow iCONstant T Continuous Running Timer Axial Fan helps eliminate the problems of condensation and mould growth by continuously extracting the damp, moist air that is the source of the problem. The CONstant dMEV fans are suitable for any of the wet rooms in the home.
The required trickle rate is selected by the installer when the fan is fitted – this is dependent on the application – for toilets select 6l/sec, en-suites, bathrooms and utility rooms select 8 l/sec and kitchens it is 13 l/sec. The boost will be the next speed level up with a maximum of 20 l/sec.
- Continuous running axial fan
- Selectable trickle speeds 6/ 8/ 13 l/sec
- Boost speed 8/ 13 l/sec with maximum of 20 l/sec
- Boost speed activated by momentary pull cord or remote switch
- Unique setup diagnostic LED light
- Power interruption, settings maintained
- Very quiet running fan - from 10 dB(A)
- 24V DC Motor - economical to operate - from 1.21 watts on trickle speed of 6 l/sec
- Costs less than a low energy light bulb to run
- The timer overrun on boost speed can be set to run on for 2,15, 30 or 45 minutes
- Optional two minute delay start on timer version
- Flow sensor ensures the fan maintains a constant extraction rate under all conditions
- IPX5 rating - install in Zone 1 and 2
- Ideal for New Build and Refurbishments
- Complies with Building Regulations
- SAP Appendix Q eliigible
- Stylish circular design suitable for wall and ceiling mounting
- 3 year warranty
This product has not been reviewed yet.