Armeg Acceler8% 32mm Sheet Steel Hole Saw | SSH032
The Armeg Acceler8% 32mm hole saw is an improved and rapid way to drill through sheet steel such as metal trunking. Boasting a 37 percent increase in drilling speed compared to standard hole saws, saving you time when you need to drill multiple holes in metal trunking and other sheet steel material.
Armeg Acceler8% 32mm hole saw features a flared top to prevent drilling through beyond the depth of the hole saw.
- 32mm sheet steel hole saw
- Impact rated shank for use with impact drills
- Flared body prevents drilling past the depth of the hole saw
- HSS cutting edge with 8 percent cobalt for extra durability
- Ejection spring helps with quick release of hot slugs, allowing more time to begin cutting the next hole
- Suitable for all sheet steel materials including metal trunking and lighting trunking