CK Tools 1000V Insulated Screwdriver Set T4729
The CK Tools 1000V screwdrivers are designed for use with live electrical equipment up to 1000V, ensuring the safety of the user at all times.They also have a comfortable, ergonomic grip that allows high torque turns and are also made not to roll off non-flat surfaces when in use.
Included In The Set
- Slotted parallel 2.5 x 75mm
- Slotted parallel 4 x 100mm
- Slotted parallel 5.5 x 125mm
- PZ1 x 80mm
- PZ2 x 80mm
- Tip type marking for easy identification
- Large-size soft grip tri-lobe handle with exceptional comfort
- Anti-roll flats prevent the tools from rolling off non-flat surfaces
- High quality hardened steel blade gives each screwdriver exceptional durability
- Precision machined tips to reduce the risk of tip breakage
- Tested to 10000V and suitable for live working up to 1000V
- Conforms to EN 60900:2004
This product has not been reviewed yet.