Click Smart 250W Dimming Actuator/Receiver RFDA-71B
The Click Smart Dimming Actuator/Receiver Allows the dimming of dimmable CFLi's, halogen lamps, low-voltage halogen lights with a dimmable transformer as well as standard tungsten filament. The Dimming Actuator/Receiver is designed to Create lighting scenes and moods and can be controlled by up to 32 transmitters.
The Click Smart Dimming Actuator/Receiver Can be mounted inside a 35mm deep back box or behind the light fitting.
- Create lighting scenes and moods
- Allows the dimming of dimmable CFLi's, halogen lamps, low-voltage halogen lights with a dimmable transformer as well as standard tungsten filament
- 7 programmable functions: 6 various dimming functions plus ON/OFF
- Easy operation: short press will turn the light ON or OFF, a long press dims the lights UP or DOWN to the required level
- The dimming receiver can be controlled by up to 32 transmitters
- Electronic over-voltage protection - switches off the output when the dimmer is overloaded or open circuit
- The programming is performed by using the button 'PROG' which also acts as a manual override
- Can be mounted inside a 35mm deep back box or behind the light fitting
Supply voltage 230V AC Apparent consumption 8.3 VA / cos j = 0.1 Loss consumption: 0.83W Tolerance of supply voltage: 9.85 Connection: 3-wire, with “NEUTRAL“ Resistive load: 250VA Capacitive load: 250VA Inductive load: 250VA Packet from transmitter 868 MHz Emergency control: PROG (ON/OFF) Range in open space: up to 60M Operational temperature: -15 °C to +55 °C (5 °F to 131 °F) Operational position: any Mounting: loose on input wires or 35mm deep back box Protection degree: IP 30 Overvoltage category: III. Pollution level: 2 Output wires: 3 x 0.75 mm2 Output wire length: 90 mm (3.5˝) Dimensions: 49 x 49 x 21 mm (1.9˝x 1.9˝x 0.8˝) Weight: 40 g (1.4 oz.) Applying standards: EN 60669, EN 300 220, EN 301 489, Directive RTTE, NV No.426/2000Sb(Directive 1999/ES)