Click Smart 4-Channel Wireless Push-Button RFWB-40/G
The Click Smart 4-Channel Wireless Push-Button have a slimline design with flat mounting surface allowing for easy and quick installation on to most surfaces including glass, wood and walls. The Smart Switches are devices used for controlling receivers and they offer a range of solutions that enable the wireless control of receivers from a host of locations.
The range of the signal is dependent on building construction, applied materials and concept of unit location
- RFWB-40/G: 4-channel (fold) wireless push-button
- The smart switch transmitters control the various receivers available
- Slimline design with flat mounting surface allowing for easy and quick installation on to most surfaces (glass, wood, wall..)
- The signal is transmitted by wireless communication between system units
- Transmitters can simultaneously operate unlimited number of assigned receivers, which are within range of the transmitted signal
- The range of the signal is dependent on building construction, applied materials and concept of unit location
- Both these smart switches are powered by battery (CR 2032)
- The battery life is approximately 3 to 5 years (depending on frequency of use)
Supply Voltage 3V battery CR 2032 Transmission indicationRed LED Number of inputs 4 Transmission frequency 868 MHz Range in open space Unidirectionally addressed message Other data-10 °C to +50 °C ( 14 °F to 122°F) Operating temperature Any Operating position Stick / Screw Protection degree IP20 Dimensions 94 x 94 x 16 mm Weight (without frame) 38 g (1.3 oz.) Applicable standardsEN 60669, EN 300 220, EN 301 489Directive RTTE, NV No.426/2000Sb (Directive 1999/ES) Warranty12 Months
This product has not been reviewed yet.