Click Smart Central Unit Smart Box CSB040
The Click Smart Central Unit Smart Box enables intelligent operation of RF receivers and combined units with your smart device. Up to 8 smart devices can control one smart box ensuring no more than 10 receivers are assigned to one room. 40 receivers can be controlled via the smart box; including automated control, when utilising the time schedules.
Both 'Android' and 'iOS' applications are available to download from 'Google Play' and 'App Store'
- The Smart Box enables you to control your Click Smart installation using your smart device (smart phone ot tablet) whilst connected to your Wi-Fi.
- Up to 8 smart devices can control one smart box ensuring no more than 10 receivers are assigned to one room.
- Up to 40 receivers can be controlled via the smart box; including automated control, when utilising the time schedules.
- The signal transmission is bidirectional which allows the status of the receiver to be visualised on the smart device.
- Simply connects to your broadband router via the Ethernet cable (supplied).
- Both 'Android' and 'iOS' applications are available to download from 'Google Play' and 'App Store'.
- Switch lighting and small power appliances
- Dim lighting to preferred levels
- Control motorised blinds and curtains
- Time delay entry and exits of buildings
- Setup and activate scenes with a single press
- Create time schedule controlling receivers automatically
- Smart device and smart box pair using DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) automatic connection.
- UK plug-in power adaptor (12V DC output) supplied along with Ethernet cable.
- Up to 6 smart boxes can be controlled via a single application
- In the event of signal issues, the repeater (RFRP-20/B) may assist in bypassing building material and furniture as well as improving the signal strength.
- Range of up to 100 metres in open space.
Communication Protocol: DHCP Broadcasting Frequency: 868 MHz Signal transfer method: Bidirectional addressed message Output For Antenna: SMA Connector Antenna RF: 1 dB (part of supply) RF Indication: Red LED Range In Open Space: 100 metres ETH Operating Indicator: Green LED ETH Communication Indicator Yellow LED Communications Interface: 100 MBPS (RJ45) Preset IP Address: 192.168.1.1 Supply: 10-27V DC / 200mA SELV Power: UK adaptor Jack 2.1mm or USB-B Supply Voltage Indicator: Green LED Reset Button Resets to factory default (latest firmware loaded) Operating Temperature: -20 °C to +50 °C Storage Temperature: -25 °C to +70 °C Protection: IP20 Protection Degree: Class 2 Working Position: Any Dimensions: 90 x 52 x 65 mm Warranty: 12 Months
This product has not been reviewed yet.