Click Smart Switching Actuator/Receiver RFSAI-61B
The Click Smart Switching 16A single channel switching actuator is suitable for the control of devices such as, lights, heating, garage doors, socket-outlets. The switching actuator has a 3V DC external input for use with switch drop cables and a momentary switch and the input has to be programmed as though wireless by selecting one of the six functions available.
The Click Smart Switching Actuator/Receiver Can be mounted inside a 35mm deep back box or behind light fittings.
- The 16A single channel switching receiver is suitable for the control of devices such as lights, garage doors, socket-outlets etc.
- 3V DC external input for use with switch drop cables and a momentary switch.
- The input has to be programmed as though wireless, selecting one of the six functions available.
- 6 functions of operation are available: push-button, close, open, impulse relay, delayed return, delayed start
- The programming is performed by using the button 'PROG' which also acts as a manual override
- The switching receiver can be controlled by up to 32 transmitters, like the RF Touch and Smart switch transmitters
- The status of the device is signalled by the LED on the front panel
- Can be mounted inside a 35mm deep back box or behind light fittings
Supply voltage 230V AC Apparent consumption: 7 VA / cos = 0.1 Dissipated power: 0.7W Tolerance of supply voltage: +10 %; -15 % Number of contacts: 1 x Switching (AgSnO2) Rated current: 16 A / AC1 Switched output: 4000 VA / AC1, 384 W / DC Peak current: 30 A / <3 s Switched voltage: 250 V AC1 / 24 V DC Min. switched output DC: 500 mW Mechanical life: 3 x 107 Electrical life (AC1): 0.7 x 105 Packet from transmitter: 868 MHz Emergency control: PROG (ON/OFF) Range in open space: up to 200 m/ 656.2 ’ Voltage - switch contact 3V Operational temperature: -15 °C to +55 °C (5 °F to 131 °F) Operational position: any Mounting: loose on input wires or 35mm deep back box Protection degree: IP 30 Weight: 46g Applying standards: EN60730-1 ED.2
Paul Parker (24.07.2020.)Replacement item for a faulty one