Dimplex LST 0.75kW Low Surface Temperature Heater LST075
The Dimplex LST075 panel heaters have been specifically designed to meet the heating requirements of particular environments where vulnerable members of the community such as the young, elderly or infirm are liable to be present. The fan-assisted heater has been optimised to give the maximum output to efficiently and rapidly heat the room from the most compact and slimline size available, ensuring that no part of the heater exceeds 43oC surface temperature.
The Dimplex LST heater monitors the effect of its actions on a room's temperature and knows precisely how long it takes to get to the desired temperature and when to turn off as it approaches that target temperature. This minimises the energy that it uses while maximising comfort and keeping occupants warm for the lowest possible cost.
- Solution for hospitals, schools, kindergartens, nurseries, retirement homes, sheltered homes, nursery homes, sports halls
- most intelligent commercial electric heater.
- Highly accurate electronic thermostat (to +/-0.2oC) with frost protection.
- Advanced touch control system offering temperature selection and preset programmes for maximum control with complete flexibility.
- 24-hour and 7-day timer control ensures suitability for domestic and commercial applications.
- The LST meets the NHS Estates Health Guidance Notes on 'Safe Hot Water and Surface Temperature', as the surface temperature does not exceed 43°C at full output.
- Eco-Start' delayed anticipatory control - the heater decides when to turn on to ensure target temperature is achieved at the selected time.
- Open Window Technology automatically reduces output to prevent heat loss if a window is left open, thereby saving you money.
- Stylish compact and slimline design
- Splash proof to IP24 for use in bathrooms
- Child lock - locks controls so that they can't be tampered with.
- Safety cut-outs.
- BEAB approved.
- Supplied with metal wall bracket.
- 35dB Noise Level
- Suitable for use with the Dimplex 4-zone pilot wire controller (RXPW4N)
- H 430mm W 688mm D 105mm
- Warranty 2 Years
This product has not been reviewed yet.