Dimplex Quantum 700w Storage Heater QM070
Dimplex Quantum 700w Storage heater is highly efficient and are designed to store heat from a variety of sources including off peak electricity, renewable energy from sources like Solar photovoltaics and wind turbines.
The Quantum Energy System uses insulation material with almost the lowest theoretically possible thermal conductivity, according to the laws of physics – an insulation with a thermal conductivity even lower than that of still air. What’s more, the system intuitively and precisely matches a user’s lifestyle and prevailing climate conditions, delivering just the right amount of heat. The heaters come complete with timer and thermostat.
If you need a quick idea of how much heat you need for a room please Click Here for the Dimplex Heating Calculator
- Ultra efficent heating system with low running costs delivered by utilising off-peak tariffs
- Dynamic storage capacity - automatically adjusts to user needs
- Designed to retain over 50% of heat 24 hours after the initial charge
- Infinitely controllable electronic heat output to precisely match user lifestyle
- Fan assisted heat output when required
- Attractive state-of-the-art design, no deeper than a double wet radiator
- Chassis covers previous "fixing marks" of all comparably sized traditional storage heaters and comes with adjustable feet position
- Optional communications link provides Demand Side Management capablity
- Electronic user interface with LCD display: Room temperature setting, 7 day programmer for fan operation, Installer setting
Model Height Depth Width Weight Output Input Max Storage Boost QM070 734mm 185mm 703mm 83kg 700w 1560w 10.9kwh 630w
With its revolutionary iQ controller, Quantum monitors weather patterns and responds to climate conditions automatically. The controller monitors and learns your heating habits to ensure it can deliver the right amount of heat for you. Quantum - heat on demand.
What are Heavy Goods?
Carriage is shown at the checkout stage and is charged at the cost price of a pallet based on a 48 hour delivery service to most locations, more remote locations can be longer because of the logistics involved. All storage heaters, except mini-bathroom storage heaters, are over the standard carriage weight of 30kgs. Carriage is calculated based on your postcode and the number of pallets that will be necessary to despatch your order (e.g. The cost of delivering 4 storage heaters could well be the same cost as delivering 1 storage heater if it is possible to get 4 heaters of the size ordered on to one pallet). We work on a maximum weight of 500kgs per pallet which will be delivered by lorry. It is your responsibility to unload the pallet.