Dimplex Dry Element Towel Rails
What a difference warm, dry towels make! With a Dimplex towel rail you can have them all the time but at amazingly low running costs – from only about as much as a light bulb or two. The popular S range is ideal for drying and airing small towels in areas such as kitchens, cloakrooms and ensuites. The low wattage spiral element provides an even surface temperature and very economical operation.
- Can be used with Dimplex energy regulator DX4124 see below
- Dry element tubular steel towel rail.
- Durable white stove enamel (S50W,) or chrome plated (S50C).
- S50W provides lower surface temperature.
- Suitable for wall mounting only.
- Splash-proof (IPX4 rated) for use in bathrooms and other wet areas.
- Surface temperature is regulated by steady state dissipation of heat from the low wattage element.
Specifications and Dimensions:
Model No. Loading Height Width Depth Finish S50C
* including wall bracket 93mm. Depth with feet 165mm