Dygizone Multifunction 4 Zone Controller White & GJD040 Enunciator GJD910CW
GJD910CW Dygizone Security Lighting Controller and Enunciator
In an effort to increase security, many houses and premises are lit up like a Christmas trees at night. Instead of detering intruders, some of these security lighting systems just light their way, whilst at the same time illuminating the sky and wasting energy. The new advanced, feature rich DygiZone Controller provides intelligent security lighting control which enhances security, saves energy and minimises light pollution.
- Precise 24 hour control and monitoring of 4 zones of security lighting via a user-friendly control panel and modern LCD display.
- Programmable functions that accurately control the activation, timing and duration of the lighting to minimise energy consumption and light pollution.
- Any one of 5 mode settings can be programmed for each zone.
- When the external GJD sensors are activated, the DygiZone indicates which Zone has been activated by either an audible beep or a 10 second pre-recordable voice message - and the Zone indicator is illuminated on the control panel.
- 2 programmable timers for each zone allows the lighting to be automatically switched on & off at pre-set periods for a pre-set time - ideal for when a building or premises are unoccupied.
- A system overide can be made from up to 3 locations at any time.
- The system can be expanded to enable up to a 30,000 Watts of lighting to be controlled and switched as required.
134 ( W ) x 87 ( H ) x 30 ( D ) mm
Supply 12 VDC @ 20 mA standby. 100 mA triggered with message playback. Display Back lit blue LCD display showing real time clock, detector activation and zone status. Audible Internal warning tone. Individual tones for each zone or selectable 10 second voice recordable message for each zone. Control Four individual zone buttons for selecting zone status and programming options. System configuration Normally 1 Master and 1 Slave DygiZone. One additional Slave can be added if required. Requires GJD Expansion Units. Time control Two individual on/off timers per zone. Mounting Indoor use only. Mount in a clean dry location. Can be mounted on a standard single or double flush backbox. Temperature -10 to +55 degrees Centigrade. Dimensions 134 (W) x 87 (H) x 30 (D) mm Weight 190g NET, 260g, GROSS
PeakSteve (18.07.2016.)A good simple little 4-channel controller, with 4 outputs. Not quite as flexible as it might be (i.e. zones 1 & 2 cannot trigger outputs 3 or 4, or vice-versa, pulse-count has to be the same on all PIRs, etc) but good for the price.