Eaton BiWire Flexi 4 Zone Two-Wire & Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panel | EFBW4FLEXI
The Eaton BiWire Flexi 4 Zone Two-Wire & Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panel combines two technologies to provide a truly versatile fire safety solution. The BiWire Flexi panel can be configured to allow either two-wire or conventional devices to work on a zone. Each zone is individually configurable so a mixture of types can therefore be installed on the same system. This provides you with the flexibility to utilise all the time-saving benefits of a two-wire system with the ability to use a wide range of conventional devices, where required.
The Eaton BiWire Flexi panels share the same straightforward, intuitive interface as the BiWire Ultra and EFCV8Zone conventional panels, providing a proven solution for simple programming and maintenance. The BiWire Flexi fire alarm system is certified to EN54 part2 and part 4 and is designed to meet the recommendations of BS5839.
- Supplied without battery
- BiWire Mode: Max of 32 BiWire Detectors and Manual Call Points, total loading including
- Configure zone wiring to work as either a conventional or two-wire system
- BiWire sounders cannot exceed 200mA in alarm
- Conventional Mode: Max 32 Conventional Detectors and Manual Call Points
- Allows the connection of an existing conventional system to a BiWire system
- Compatible with two-wire and conventional EN 54-23 certified visual alarm devices (VADs)
- Enables the fire system to adapt to the demands of the customer or application
- Simple to sell and specify, Flexi can be used in a wide variety of applications and is very simple to install
- Save time, money and effort when undertaking system extensions and upgrades
- Up-to-date with latest regulations
- Cable Access: 29 x 20mm drill positions - Slots for rear cable entry
- Standards: EN54 Part 2 CIE & Part 4 PSE, BS5839-pt1
- Colour / Finish: White
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 336 x 375 x 134mm
This product has not been reviewed yet.