Eaton VoCALL Toilet Alarm Full Kit including PSU | CFEAPULLKIT
The Eaton Emergency Assist Alarm stand-alone kit provides the perfect solution for conformity with the Building Regulations Document M and Equality Act 2010. This is a simple 2 wire system that has been specifically designed to meet the needs of disabled service users and conforms to all the relevant requirements: Disability Rights Commission code of practice, English Tourism Council Recommendations and RNIB signage guidelines.
The use of combined high output blue LED indication and buzzer ensures a response to the call. The Emergency Assist Alarm - stand-alone kit comprises of all the components needed to install a fully compliant system, with additional parts available separately.
- Complies with regulations and recommendations
- Dual loop pull cord
- High contrast labels
- Blue indication
- Quick and simple installation, with limited cabling requirements
- High contrast printing for increased visibility
- Tactile braille signage to assist partially sighted people to easily operate the cancel plate
- Additional plate can be added to give system flexibility
This product has not been reviewed yet.