SecuPlace Plus WiFi & GSM Wireless Intruder Alarm System with Bell ELKITW2GTRI
A Professional, highly reliable Wireless Intruder Alarm System with connectivity to the cloud, The SecuPlace Plus WiFi& GSM Wireless Alarm System with Bell is a perfect solution to any home in need of an alarm system. With the SecuPlace Plus WiFi& GSM Wireless Alarm System being connected to the cloud s’based ELAS server enables it to be controlled remotely by EL smartphone app (also available via web browser) that enables users to arm/disarm the system remotely as well as receive email/SMS/voice notifications and view and store a history of events.
SecuPlace Plus supports a wide range of security and safety accessories including elderly care and detectors against smoke, flood and poisonous gases.
The simple and quick wireless installation and remote programming of the SecuPlace Plus system add further to its appeal as a powerful, convenient system which allows users to enjoy a complete sense of control as well as peace of mind.
Note: The Pet PIR’s, Door Contact and Keyfob supplied in the SecuPlace Plus kit come pre-programmed to the alarm panel making it quick and simple to install.
- 1 x SecuPlace Panel Wi-Fi & GSM built-in
- 3 x Pet Immune Detectors
- 1 x Magnetic Door Contact
- 1 x Square Multi-function Keyfob
- 1 x Wireless Sounder with white cover
- Set or unset the alarm through the smartphone app
- Home safety. Burglars aren’t the only hazard. Multi smoke/heat detector and shock detectors can protect the home 24 hours a day
- Pet friendly. The alarm can be set whilst pets are in the home.
- Completely wireless. For a shorter, faster, no fuss installation.
Tony Saunders (14.02.2020.)The product itself seems very well manufactured, except for the internal tamper switch in the control box. Screwing the box to the wall with the screws provided didn’t hold the switch closed because they went passed the switch arm. I had to drill two separate holes in the box casing. The fitting instructions are terrible and not at all designed to help a novice, too confusing and not straight forward or explanatory enough. Sit down with a complete beginner like me and rewrite them.G Davies (26.09.2019.)Used the alarm system before, very reliable and easy to fit