Electronics Line Wireless 1- & 2-Way Pet PIR Detector
The Electronics Line Wireless 1- & 2-Way Pet PIR Detector protects SecuPlace systems with advanced Passive Infrared (PIR) intrusion-detection capabilities by sensing motion in the protected zone, even in total darkness.
The Wireless Pet PIR Detector offers a choice of selectable 1-way or 2-way RF communication, the PIR is powered by two long-life Lithium batteries and includes a "sleep" feature that ignores events during disarming, for battery power-conservation, and for user privacy.
A pet-friendly design enables a pet (up to 45 kg. / 99 lbs.) to roam freely without triggering an alarm. Easy to install, a built-in bracket enables either wall or corner mounting for optimal detection coverage.
- Frequencies: 868 MHz, 433 MHz
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 120 mm x 65 mm x 35 mm (4.7 in x 2.6 in x 1.8 in)
- Installation height (PIR only): 3 m (9.8 ft.)
- Wide angle detection coverage (PIR only): 15 m (49 ft)
- Wide angle detection coverage (PIR with Pet Immunity): 12 m (39 ft)
- Pet Immunity technology, for animals up to 45 kg (99 lbs)
- Supervised transmission: 0—255 minutes
- PIR sensitivity: low, high
- Alarm delay: 1—30 minutes
- Digital Adaptive Temperature Compensation
- Fitted with 2 x CR123 3V Lithium batteries
- Operating temperature: -10—55° C (14—131° F)
- Storage temperature: -20—60° C (-4—140° F)
- Sleep mode during disarming for battery conservation
This product has not been reviewed yet.