ElectroRad Digi-Line WiFi Enabled 500W Electric Fluid Conservatory Radiator & Digital Thermostat | DE30SC80
The ElectroRad Digi-Line WiFi Enabled 500W Electric Fluid Conservatory Radiator with Digital Thermostat has been designed to give electricians the same choice of radiator type and selection of sizes as plumbers have always been used to. The radiators are filled with a thermal fluid to transfer heat to the whole of the surface area without the need for any pump or moving parts. The fluid is heated by 100% efficiency electric elements which are controlled by the most advanced thermostat electronics available.
Manufactured in Britain the radiator body is constructed in steel and powder coated to ensure a high quality, extremely long lasting and robust finish. Single panel radiators have convection fins to ensure the perfect balance of radiant and convection heat. The very best components and materials have been used in the new Digi-Line range.
An optional central programmer is battery powered and uses radio frequency signals to communicate with these electric radiators, so no wiring is required. It can be wall mounted or can free stand. All electric radiators can have different temperature settings, and every zone can have different operating times. The central programmer is capable of separately programming up to 4 separate zones. This provides for the ultimate electric heating system with absolute control over temperatures, times and energy usage.
- Communicates by radio frequency to every radiator
- Controls every radiator individually for temperature and time settings
- Intuitive touchscreen
- Communicates wirelessly to the Wi-Fi to allow for app control
- Free App ‘Clevertouch ‘
- Built in energy monitor tells you how much energy each radiator is using
- Holiday mode – puts the heating in frost protection while you’re away
- Can tell you the current ambient temperature in every room
- W:800mm x H:300mm x D:60mm