ERA miGuard G5 SOS Alert Wireless Remote Monitoring Alarm System MGG5SOS
The ERA miGuard G5 SOS Wireless Alarm System uses GSM communication to send alerts via SMS for Alarm conditions including power failure, power recovery and low battery. The miGuard G5 SOS Wireless Alarm panel can be remotely monitored via phone and features a built in loud speaker that is ideal for a loud Siren conditions and use with two-way talking. The control panel can store 5 designated phones numbers for family members, 1 speed dial number and 1 RFID SMS notification number.
RFID tags can be used to Disarm the alarm easily by swiping a tag over the RFID receiver. Up to 50 RFID tags, 10 remote controls and 50 Wireless sensors can be added to this alarm system. A Wirefree External Solar Siren can easily be added for additional protection. The handy SOS emergency button can be paired to the system, so if an emergency situation this will alert the phone numbers of a problem.
- GSM / SMS Communicating Alarm with integrated Mobile Phone Technology
- Controlled by SMS Text, App, Control Panel, Remote Control, RFID or Free Call
- Self-Monitoring with SMS notifications for Alarm, Emergency, Tamper
- Remote Monitoring with “Listen In” Feature
- Remote Arm and Disarm by SMS, App or Free Phone Call
- SOS emergency panic button
The ERA miGuard G5 Wirefree alarm system incorporates a Touch pad for a modern feel alarm system. The alarm uses GSM communication* to send alerts via SMS for Alarm conditions, power failure, power recovery and low battery. The panel can be remotely monitored via phone.