ESP Fireline Fire Alarm Magnetic Door Holders
Magnetic door release units are designed for use in fire applications where doors are usually kept open. The units have a holding force of 40kg and a spring return action eliminates the problems of residual magnetism.
Fire alarms should be installed by a competant electrician in accordance with the current electrical engineering codes of practice, IEE regulations for electrical equipment and current Fire Regulations.
- 24vDC and 240vAC magnetic door holders
- Supplied with a surface mounting box.
- Manual release button mounted on surface box.
- A built in release spring.
- Supplied complete with a swivel keeper plate.