Fire Angel Wi-Safe 2 Thermistek Heat Alarm WHT-630
The Fire Angel Wi-Safe 2 Thermistek Heat Alarm has a thermistek heat sensor which provides provides quick detection of rapid temperature increases. The Wi-Safe 2 Thermistek Heat Alarm has built-in radio-frequency technology, allowing it to wirelessly interconnect with up to 50 other Wi-Safe 2 devices. The unit provides a quick detection of significant rate-of-rise in temperature, the heat alarm is ideal for kitchens and garages where a standard smoke alarm would be unsuitable.
- Sealed 10 year battery powered heat alarm
- CE marked and Kitemarked to the lastest standard: BS 5446-2
- Can be wirelessly interconnected with up to 50 other Wi-Safe 2 devices
- Radio-frequency range: 200m in free space, up to 35m in buildings
- Thermistek sensor quickly reacts to significant rate-of-rise in temperature
- Locate feature helps to find the initially activated alarm of an interlinked system
- Ideal for kitchens, laundry rooms and garages
- 5 year warranty
- Suitable for BS 5839-6 Grade F installations
- An interlinked system provides the earliest possible warning of danger
What Is Thermoptek?
Thermoptek™ technology combines the very latest in optical sensing with thermal enhancement, providing fast reaction to both slow smouldering and fast flaming fires in a single alarm. The technology constantly monitors for temperature changes and if a rate of temperature rise is detected the sensitivity of the alarm is increased, providing a quicker response time to both fire types.This technology completely removes the confusion between fitting ionisation or optical technology around a home, making the initial specification and purchase choice a much easier one. Thermoptek™ is significantly less likely to produce nuisance alarms, which is so often the reason for people disabling detectors.If in the event of an alarm being activated the “intelligent silence” feature (enabled by pressing the test/reset button on any alarm in the network) will silence all but the initiating alarm.