Fire Angel Wi-Safe 2 Thermoptek Smoke Alarm
The WST-630 Wi-Safe 2 Thermoptek smoke alarm can be used in conjunction with the Wi-Safe 2 range of products, including heat alarms, carbon monoxide alarms, and accessories such as the Low Frequency Sounder and the Vibrating Pad and Strobe.
- Wi-Safe 2 products can be interlinked to create a network, meaning if smoke triggers any alarm in the network, all other networked alarms and ancillary devices activate.
- It incorporates the groundbreaking Thermoptek technology, which provides responsiveness to all fire types in one alarm.
- Sealed for life 10 year sensor and power pack.
- Smart silence and locate feature.
- Up to 50 alarms can be linked in a single network.
- Wireless range up to 200m in clear sight.
- Certified to EN14604:2005 and LPCB approved.
- Affordable technology
- 5 year warranty
What Is Thermoptek?
Thermoptek™ technology combines the very latest in optical sensing with thermal enhancement, providing fast reaction to both slow smouldering and fast flaming fires in a single alarm. The technology constantly monitors for temperature changes and if a rate of temperature rise is detected the sensitivity of the alarm is increased, providing a quicker response time to both fire types.This technology completely removes the confusion between fitting ionisation or optical technology around a home, making the initial specification and purchase choice a much easier one. Thermoptek™ is significantly less likely to produce nuisance alarms, which is so often the reason for people disabling detectors.If in the event of an alarm being activated the “intelligent silence” feature (enabled by pressing the test/reset button on any alarm in the network) will silence all but the initiating alarm.