FireAngel Mains Powered Heat Alarm & Push Fit Base HW1-PF-T
The FireAngel Mains powered heat alarm with 9V battery back-up is suitable for use in areas not generally recommended for traditional smoke alarms such as kitchens, attics and garage spaces.
The Mains powered heat alarm has an improved Push-Fit base for quicker and easier installations. The unit has been designed to ensure quick and easy installation of base unit to the mains feed supply at installation stage and for quicker and easier connection of alarm to base unit
The FireAngel Mains powered heat alarm has a Class A2 heat detection 54°C ‒70°C.
- 230V mains powered heat alarm
- 9V battery back-up
- Modern design style
- Improved PUSH-FIT base for quicker installations
- Ideal for kitchens, attics and garages
- Large central test button
- Separate silence button
- LED operating indicators ‒Power, Fault / Alarm
- Low battery warning indicator
- Multi-alarm interconnect up to 12 smoke (SW1), heat (HW1) & CO (CW1) units ‒when one sounds they all sound
- Safety clip feature, to prevent installation of heat alarm without battery installed
- 5 year warranty
- BS 5446-2: 2003
Please Note This Unit Replaces The Following BRK Units
- BRK 690 & 790 MBX Heat Alarms
This product has not been reviewed yet.