GJD D-TECT 2 Quad Element External PIR
The D-TECT2 is a BS 8418 compliant, quad PIR external movement detector which can be used to control cameras and also interfaces with GJD’s lighting control systems. It is equipped with a pan and tilt dual infra-red scanner with two volt free & two negative switched outputs with a programmable beam range of up to 30 metres, avoiding boundary overspill.
● Aesthetically pleasing modern design incorporating advanced technological features with radically powerful capabilities.
● Has exceptional resistance to false alarms and a high immunity to triggers from the sun, reflections and shadows to minimise the potential for false alarms, enabling response centres to deal with
● The adjustable pan (180o) & tilt (90o) electronics module, coupled with a mounting
height of up to 6 metres, allows the view of D-TECT2 sensor and the camera to be matched.
● All detectors in the D-TECT range are programmable via an optional key fob remote control, which is a great benefit for post installation adjustments.
● A conduit cable adaptor is available for surface mount connections.
● The robust zinc alloy metal case is IP55 rated and fitted with front & rear tamper switches.
No other movement detectors are more versatile or offer such a wide range of features to enhance the detection of threats and significantly reduce the incidence of false alarms. The D-TECT range sets new standards of performance and control, is easier to install and yet is highly cost-effective.
145 x 120 x 115 mm