GJD D-TECT 40 Quad Element External PIR Silver | GJD340
The GJD D-TECT 40 External PIR detector combine advanced signal processing and unique optical systems, which allow for the detection range to be programmed from 20-40 metres. The GJD D-tect 40 is a PIR motion detector with 20m-40m detection range. It includes 2 voltage free and 2 negative switched contacts. It has a unique optical system which allows a detection range within 20-40m but without boundary overspill. This makes it particularly useful for boundary monitoring and helps reduce false alarms
- Programmable detection areas of up to 40m x 4m or 40m x 8m.
- Each detector is supplied with 4m & 8m wide lenses.
- Outputs include 2 x Volt-free, 2 x negative switched plus selectable EOL resistors.
- The detector features a unique electronic range adjustment for tailoring the range to specific site requirements.
- Other features that can also be adjusted electronically include; pulse count 1 or 2, LED on/off, photocell adjustment and the conguration and reset time of the relays.
- The D-TECT 40’s detector module orientation is uniquely hidden behind a fully tampered front cover, which makes it impossible to tell which way the detector is orientated.
- The adjustable pan (180°) & tilt (90°) electronics module coupled with mounting height of up to 4 metres, allows the view of D-TECT 40 sensor and the camera to be matched.
- All detectors in the D-TECT range are programmable via an optional key fob remote control, which is a great benet for post installation adjustments.
- Easy to install and yet highly cost -effective.
- No other movement detectors are more versatile or oer such a wide range of features to enhance the detection of threats and signicantly reduce the incidence of false alarms.
This product has not been reviewed yet.