GJD D-TECT 50 Quad Element External PIR Silver GJD350
The GJD D-TECT 50 External PIR detector combine advanced signal processing and unique optical systems, which allow for the detection range to be programmed from 20-40 metres.
Advanced signal processing and unique optical systems with a programmable beam range from 25 to 50 metres
The D-TECT50, BS 8418 compliant movement detectors combine advanced signal processing and unique optical systems which allow for the beam range to be programmed from 25 to 50 metres, thus avoiding boundary overspill, making them particularly effective for perimeter detection.
● Two Frensnel lenses giving up to 50m x 10m or 50m x 5m beam coverage.
● Has exceptional resistance to false alarms and a high immunity to triggers from the sun, reflections and shadows to minimise the potential for false alarms, enabling response centres to deal with genuine threats.
● The adjustable pan (180o) & tilt (90o) electronics module, coupled with a mounting height of up to 6 metres, allows the view of D-TECT 50 sensor and the camera to be matched.
● All detectors in the D-TECT range are programmable via an optional key fob remote control, which is a great benefit for post installation adjustments.
● A conduit cable adaptor is available for surface mount connections.
● The robust zinc alloy metal case is IP55 rated and fitted with front & rear tamper switches.
No other movement detectors are more versatile or offer such a wide range of features to enhance the detection of threats and significantly reduce the incidence of false alarms. The D-TECT range sets new standards of performance and control, is easier to install and yet is highly cost-effective.