GJD GSM Speech and Text Communicator | GJD710
The GJD GSM speech and text communicator provides a simple yet effective solution to all of your security equipment notification needs and once triggered can send a text message or voice message to one of nine pre-programmed designated phone numbers. Helping to ensure peace of mind providing a fast and reliable warning. With 6 inputs allowing connection to Alarm panels, Nurse call devices and Gas and flood sensors, the additional 4 outputs can then be linked to associated equipments such as an external alarm sounder, strobe or sirens.
- 9 programmable dial-out numbers for each trigger
- Programmable voice messages or SMS sent to some or all phone numbers on trigger
- Trigger inputs can be programmable as instant or “double knock” (2 activations needed within 60 seconds)
- Programmable dial-out/SMS delay after trigger
- Programmable trigger “runaway” prevention – ability to limit number of dial-outs/SMS’s to 50 in any 24 hours
- Removable antenna allows remote antenna connection to optimise GSM reception
- Built-in microphone
- Built-in “listen in” – open up trigger or via dial in
- “Pay as you go” SIM low credit indication depending on the network functionality.
- Battery back-up
- Dialler outputs can be programmed as user-activated only or user-activated + trigger/event follow activated
- Outputs can be programmed as toggle latching on/off or momentary
- Users can activate outputs remotely via dial-in
- Network provider field strength indicator
- Back-lit LCD shows text in any of 8 languages
- Programmable as either a silent (dial-out only) or audible alarm
Please note: A Sim card is not included, these need to be purchased seperately.
This product has not been reviewed yet.