TFC Tower Towerstat Room Thermostat STTRSN
The TFC Tower Towerstat Room Thermostat With Change Over Contacts suitable for a whole range of applications including combination boilers. The STTRSN thermostat is designed to provide automatic ON/OFF control for gas valves, circulation pumps, relays and zone valves in all heating, cooling, or heating/cooling installations where single or changeover switching up to 16A (resistive load) or 4A (inductive load) is required.
- Diaphragm sensing element ensures close temperature control for all loads and applications.
- Attractive modern styling makes this frost thermostat ideal for locating in the living space.
- The STTRSN has volt free changeover contacts for use in cooling or heating applications.
- Mounts directly onto wall or conduit box.
- Improved easy-to-wire terminals.
- Double insulated (No earth required for operation).
- No neutral connection required.
- Raised Dial for ease of use.
- Suitable for use with combination boilers.
- Suitable for all control voltages up to 250V AC.
- Temperature control range: 10°C to 30°C
- Switch Contacts SPDT, voltage free
- Switch type: SPDT (Heating/Cooling)
- Switch rating: 16A (resistive), 3A (inductive) @ 230V AC
- Switching differential: 0.50C
- Ambient temperature: +400C maximum
- Insulation: Class II
- Applications: Heating or cooling systems
- Connection type: 2 wire (switched pair)
- Combination boiler compatible: Yes