Hager 14 Way Populated High Integrity Consumer Unit & Surge Protection VML914CUSPD
The Hager VML914CUSPD high integrity consumer unit has been developed to answer the two major changes introduced by the 18th Edition Wiring Regulations regarding 'diversity' and 'surge protection'.
The consumer unit has High Integrity, offering 14 fully configurable ways arranged over three separate banks of circuits. It is supplied complete with 1 x 100A mains switch, 2 x 100A RCDs 10 MCBs.
Featuring an integral Type 2 Surge Protection Device, the Hager VML914CUSPD is fully 18th Edition compliant and negates the need for a risk assessment.
The high integrity 18th Edition consumer unit offers two x 100amp RCDs in direct response to section 536.4.202 which advises that overload protection shall not solely be based on the use of diversity factors of the downstream circuits." Whilst this regulation does not outlaw the use of diversity it does suggest that in order to avoid a risk assessment, the RCD should be nearer the total value of the downstream circuits
Populated Consumer Unit Contents
- Hager VML914CUSPD 18th Edition 14 Way Consumer Unit x 1
- Hager MTN106 6A SP Type B MCB x 3
- Hager MTN116 16A SP Type B MCB x 2
- Hager MTN132 32A SP Type B MCB x 4
- Hager MTN140 40A SP Type B MCB x 1
- Complete with Type 2 Surge Protection Device
- Fully loaded with main switch, 2 x 100a RCDs and 10 x MCBs
- 18th Edition compliant - no need for risk assessment
- loaded with main switch, 2 x 100a RCDs
- 14 way consumer unit
- Width: 465mm
- Height: 246mm
- Depth: 100mm
- Enclosure: Steel
- Colour: White
This product has not been reviewed yet.