Hager Amendment 3 12 Way Split Load Metal Consumer Unit
The Hager Design 10, 12 Way Split Load Metal Consumer Unit is fully compliant with the recent 17th Edition Amendment 3 requirements. Hager Design 10 consumer units have been designed to suit all applications with a durable finish combined with clean lines and impressive styling.
- Hager Metal split load, 1 row 12 outgoing ways, you can choose how many ways on each device.
- It comes supplied with a full metal DIN rail and 2 RCCBs and full complement of earth and neutral terminals along with marking labels, busbar and instructions.
- Conforms to BS EN 61439-3 Including Annex ZB (16kA rating).
- Compliant with the 17th Edition Amendment 3 requirements.
- Fixed dual RCD boards designed to protect two banks of 6 MCBs
- Hager Metal LA Consumer Unit 12 Way Split Load 6 + 6 100A Switch 2*63A 30mA RCCB
- Supplied with square knockouts to accommodate the common sizes of trunking for surface mounting cables.
- Supplied with grommet strip to fit around edges of the knockouts (to protect the incoming cables).
- Part of the Hager Design 10 range. It has 12 usable ways.
- All Hager Design 10 boards contain top & bottom knockouts.
- Dimensions: 398mm length, 240mm height, 83mm depth