Hager Design 10 Metal 16 Way High Integrity Consumer Unit Fully Loaded VML716C
The Hager Design 10, 16 Way Split Load Metal Consumer Unit is fully compliant with the recent 17th Edition Amendment 3 requirements. Hager Design 10 consumer units have been designed to suit all applications with a durable finish combined with clean lines and impressive styling.
Hager Design 10, 16 Way Split Fully Loaded Metal Consumer Unit Includes the following MCB's.
- 3 x MTN106 6A Hager MCBs
- 2 x MTN116 16A Hager MCBs
- 4 x MTN132 32A Hager MCBs
- 1 x MTN140 40A Hager MCB
- Metal split load, 1 row 16 outgoing ways, you can choose how many ways on each device.
- It comes supplied with a full metal DIN rail and 2 RCCBs and full complement of earth and neutral terminals along with marking labels, busbar and instructions.
- Conforms to BS EN 61439-3 Including Annex ZB (16kA rating).
- Compliant with the 17th Edition Amendment 3 requirements.
- Supplied with square knockouts to accommodate the common sizes of trunking for surface mounting cables.
- Supplied with grommet strip to fit around edges of the knockouts (to protect the incoming cables).
- All Design 10 boards contain top & bottom knockouts.
- Dimensions: 398mm length, 240mm height, 83mm depth
This product has not been reviewed yet.