Hager Sollysta White Moulded Switches
The Hager Sollysta wall switches are the markets first neutral loop terminal contained within the accessory.
Not only does this reduce cabling and the uncomfortable time spent working at ceiling level, but it also meets the needs of BS7671 since the connections are readily accessible for inspection.
- Unique patented LOOP terminal to allow Neutral looping at the switch.
- Complies with BS EN 60669-1, a.c only.
- ‘X’ rated - No need to derate for fluorescent loads
- Two way switches can be wired either 1 way or 2 way.
- Clear terminal markings: 1-way L1, 2-way L2
- Capacity of each terminal 2 x 4.0mm² conductors, For multigang switches use of a 25mm mounting, box will provide increased wiring space.
- Supplied with M3.5 x 20mm long fixing screws.