Hamilton Contour 16 Way Populated Surge Protection Consumer Unit HLMCMCU16HI
The Hamilton Contour Consumer Unit with Surge Protection provides safeguarding against transients that could prove harmful to connected equipment. Transients originate from lightning or the switching of transformers and motors and can cause serious injury and potentially loss of life, as well as destroy electronic components or cause premature ageing of equipment.
SPDs are therefore recommended to prevent such damage.
- Full compliance to BS 7671 (Amendment 3).
- Reduced safety risk: UNIQUE fire-retardant trunking adaptors available with unit Supplied with 10 MCBs loose.
- Supplied with 1 Type 2 DP Surge Device
- Robust material enclosures include removable gland plates on top and bottom and knockouts to rear
- Solid metal drop down visor
- Neutral and earth terminals at top of each enclosure
- Raised DIN rail allows for top and bottom wiring entries
- Full 35mm DIN rail
- Flexible neutral connection allows
- varied configurations of protected/unprotected ways
- Large and accessible wiring space
- Enclosure finished in matt white
- 2 Year product guarantee
- Standard BS EN 61439-3
- A range of gland adaptors available for easy installation.
This product has not been reviewed yet.