Heat Mat Trace Heating System
Trace Heating cables provide controllable, focused heat to prevent pipes and gutters from freezing in winter, or to maintain process temperatures. The major benefits of Trace heating are that the trace heating cables 'self regulate' their temperature so they cannot overheat. They can also be cut to length during installation to ensure the perfect fit, every time.
These heating cables are backed up by a comprehensive range of Trace Heating, ice & snow melting thermostats and wiring accessories, please see below;
- Frost protection of water pipes and condensate/drainage pipes
- Maintain process temperatures
- Ice and snow melting on roofs and in gutters
- Ice prevention in downpipes and waste pipes
- Temperature maintenance of air ducts extracting dust or of containers for dry food to prevent condensation build up and blockages.
- A wide variety of cable types and outputs to satisfy various applications
- Standard range from 12W to 28W per meter
- High quality junction boxes and thermostats provide a comprehensive and fast to install system
Maximum Length of heating cable at minimum start up temperatures: Product Code Circuit Breaker +10°C 0°C -15°C -25°C ACC-CAB-EX12 10A 118m 109m 90m 79m 16A 154m 154m 139m 118m ACC-CAB-EX17 10A 104m 95m 78m 70m 16A 139m 139m 122m 113m ACC-CAB-EX23 10A 79m 73m 62m 57m 16A 116m 113m 97m 89m ACC-CAB-EX28 10A 60m 51m 45m 42m 16A 100m 86m 72m 65m