All of the leading brands are available, including Dimplex, Creda, Hylite, ATC, Atlantic Heat, Stiebel Eltron and many more.
Please browse through our heating systems below and, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our friendly team for assistance.
£150.90 £125.75Add to Cart
ATC Alfresco 1800W Outdoor IP55 Portable Infrared Heater | ALH1800-PORTSKU: ALH1800-PORT£277.55 £231.29Add to Cart
Forum Blaze IP44 1800W Wall Mounted Infrared Patio Heater & Integral LED Light | ZR-32299SKU: ZR-32299£114.00 £95.00Add to Cart
£83.99 £69.99Add to Cart
Electric heating systems are Alert's speciality, with a wealth of options to choose from for your home or property, including our popular electric underfloor heating solutions.
All of the leading brands are available, including Dimplex, Creda, Hylite, ATC, Atlantic Heat, Stiebel Eltron, Ascot, and many more.
If you are considering electric heating systems for your property, you might also be considering gas as an alternative – however, there are plenty of benefits for those who choose electric heating:
5 reasons electric is better than gas:
- This can be fitted anywhere where there is electricity, so if your property is within a block of flats or in a rural location,
- No need for gas points or plumbing, which is perfect for installing underfloor heating.
- Electric central heating is much more cost-effective too. Without boiler tanks to heat up, you can heat your property much more effectively.
- It is much quieter than gas, too.
- Avoid expensive boiler breakdowns and regular plumbing maintenance. With these systems, you can replace parts of the system much more easily.
Electric underfloor heating
An unbeatable option when it comes to providing a welcome feeling of warm and a touch of luxury, so it’s little wonder that more and more homes and properties are taking up this option. Alert offer a superb range of electric underfloor heating, with easy to install underfloor heating mats along with thermostats and WiFi controllers ensuring that it can be controlled at the touch of a button. Our staff are on hand to offer installation advice , so you can buy with confidence.