Hispec Photoelectric Mains Interconnectable Smoke Alarm & 9v Battery | HSSA/PE
The Hispec Photoelectric Mains 240V Smoke Alarm Interconnectable with 9v Battery Back-Up is supplied with a unique First Fix base which enables the installer to complete the wiring before the plasterers and painters coat the surface without interfering with the detector’s circuitry.
The Photoelectric Mains 240V Smoke Alarm has a interconnectable feature allows up to 20 of our Hispec heat alarms and / or smoke alarms to be connected together over a 150 metre distance, using the single yellow wire, and thus allowing all of the alarms on the circuit to sound when any one of them is activated.
- Interconnectable with up to 20 units
- Hush Feature
- Mains 240V
- Photoelectric Sensor for Slow Smoldering Fires
- Power-up by AC quick Connector (3 Pin Plug-In)
- 9V Battery (included) back-up, continuous to operate when mains power fails
- Interconnectable with Yellow coloured cable
- Easy to install with first fixed base included
- Suitable for any room
- Test button for easy recommended monthly testing
- Alarm Source Indicator
- Operating Light
- Low Battery Signal
- Low 85dB Alarm Signal
- Five Year Guarantee
- BS EN14604:2005
- CE Approved
- ROHS Compliant
Have a question regarding this Hispec smoke alarm? Get in touch with the friendly team at Alert Electrical and we will be happy to help.
Please click here to view all Hispec smoke alarms available to order on our website.
Michael Gavin (19.07.2021.)Excellent value for the price easy to installStuart Collings (10.10.2018.)Works and easily fitted in situ