Hyco Hair Dryers
The Hyco HD190L holster-style hair dryer features a 1.3kW element, safety cut-out device and a wall mounted base. The on/off switch is also spring loaded so there is no possibility of the unit being left on by mistake.
The Hyco HD700 and HD 15015 are designed for hotels and similar light commercial applications. Wall mounted, they feature an 800W element and automatic start/stop functions. The HD15015 also includes a timer which will stop the dryer if the nozzle has not been replaced after use. The case is drip/splash proof and made from white ABS plastic.
CODE DESCRIPTION W DIMENSIONS HD190L Holster Style Hair Dryer 1300 350 x 250 x 150 HD700 Wall Mounted Hair Dryer 800 270 x 190 x 100* HD15015 Wall Mounted Hair Dryer with timer
270 x 190 x 100*
* excluding hose. Height approximately 600mm including hose.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the hair dryer suitable for use in a bathroom?The holster-style hair dryer is not splash proof and not suitable for bathroom use. However, the wall mounted hair dryer is suitable.
- Will the hair dryer switch off automatically?Yes, the on/off switches are spring loaded so once the hair dryer has been put down it will be switched off, even if it has not been returned to the holster.
- Is the hair dryer suitable for use in a bathroom?Yes, the unit is splash proof and fully suitable for bathroom use. The hair dryer has an IP rating of IP24
- Is the hair dryer suitable for heavy usage?The wall mounted hair dryer is deigned for hotel rooms and similar applications and not for heavy usage for example in public swimming baths or leisure centres, etc.
- Is the hair dryer vandal resistant?The wall mounted hair dryer has a plastic case with a flexible hose and plastic nozzle and does not offer much resistance to vandalism.
- Will the hair dryer switch off automatically?Yes. If the nozzle has not been replaced after use, the unit will turn itself off after a short period of time so there is no risk of the unit staying on all day.