Honeywell ADE 8EP276A Informa Speech Dialler
The Honeywell ADE Informa speech dialler is a keypad unit that is designed for use with security systems. It has 3 programmable trigger inputs and can send out a prerecorded speech message to a relative or neighbour's phone, to notify them that an alarm has been triggered.
By sending out a message that a disturbance has taken place, the recipient can then investigate further and, if necessary, call the police. The external siren will also sound to alert your neighbours.
While the speech dialler is perfect for raising the alert if an intrusion or fire takes place, it can also have a whole variety of other uses. As many devices now include an output that changes state when it detects an out of condition event, the speech dialler could also be used as a flood alert, a temperature alert, or even to monitor the levels of stock in a vending machine.
- 3 trigger inputs programmable as active high or low
- Trigger Inhibit for use with bells only alarm systems
- Dialling Method: DTMF (tone)
- 3 phone numbers + Follow me phone number
- One Location message and three alarm messages
- 20 seconds message recording
- Adjustable playback volume
This product has not been reviewed yet.