Honeywell Home Total Connect Wireless Alarm Starter Kit | KIT-TCBOX-A
The Honeywell Home Total Connect Box is the ideal solution for installers marketing self-monitoring solutions on the residential market. Without keypad and signage on the front, this compact solution can be discreetly integrated into the interior decoration of homes. By choosing these communication options (Ethernet or GPRS), or the optional Wi-Fi / Bluethooth module, installers can design the installation adapted to their customers' needs.
The quality of its radio transmission (over 2km in open field) is designed to give maximum protection against interference, and the exceptional independent operation of its peripherals (4 years on average) guarantees long-lasting reliability offering the user complete peace of mind.
This reliability also means that the installer does not have to make repeated site maintenance visits. Its ease of use avoids any operating errors. For installers, Total Connect Box greatly increases the speed and quality of their installations: All the peripherals in the range are linked by radio, so no cables are needed to connect
to the alarm panel, resulting in major timesaving and no disturbance to the decor of the installation site.
- Wireless security system
- Bi-directional radio transmission 868Mhz up to 2000m with adaptive radio jamming detection
- Up to 32 wireless devices per installation
- Alarm transmission by GPRS network, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Transmission of images taken by infrared detectors with integrated camera CAMIR-F1
- Compatible with Secom3 alarm receivers
- Compatibility with "Total Connect Pro Manager" maintenance and installation systems
- Compatible with up to 8 smart plugs for home automation applications
- 3 protection zones (main zone, perimetry, annex)
- 2 slots for expansion modules