Horstmann Electronic 7 Immersion Heater Control | E7QD
Electronic timeswitch providing up to three off peak heating periods per 24 hours. Pre-programmable automatic boost and one hour manual boost. For use with single or dual element immersion heaters, or with two separate, single element immersion heaters. Maxistore specification.
These immersion heater controls, rated at 3kW, have been developed specifically for use with Economy 7 and White Meter tariffs, and can also take full advantage of more recently developed cheap-rate tariffs.
- Fully interchangeable with earlier versions using plug-in connectors.
- No need to change the wall mounting box.
- Compatible with all utility company tariffs.
- Automatic clock adjusts to accommodate GMT/BST summer/winter time.
- Accommodates up to three secure off-peak heating periods every 24 hours.
- Long life battery maintains the clock, display and switch time settings throughout the life of the control.
- ‘Boost’ button is ideal for short term overriding of the set programme.
- ‘Boost’ element (in the tank) can be programmed so that it will heat only a small part of your tank at a set time each day.
- Can be set to accommodate utility tariffs that offer cheaper electricity periods during the day time.
- Optional programme security feature.
- Single incoming supply