Hyco Speedflow 5 litre Undersink Unvented Water Heater SF05K
The Hyco Speedflow 5 litre Undersink Unvented Water Heater is Ideal for use in cloakrooms and kitchens in offices, shops, student accommodation and domestic premises which have been extended and there is no central hot water system near by. The Speedflow 5 litre unit is to be located under the kitchen sink is often used to supply hot water for light dishwashing in the kitchen sink and handwashing in the cloakroom basin.
The Hyco Speedflow 5 litre Undersink Unvented Water Heater is designed for use with 1 basin.
- Supplies hot water for up to 1 basins
- Can be used with regular taps including mixers
- Mains pressure flow rates
- 2.0 kW element as standard
- Neon element on indicator
- Glass lined steel tank as standard
- External temperature control with frost protection setting
- Accessories may be needed to comply with the Water Regulations. Pressure reducing valve required for pressures above 4.2 bar and expansion vessel and check valve required if cold water draw off nearby. Kits available separately
- Optional thermostatic mixing valve available - see Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Not suitable for hair wash basins in hairdressing salons
Outer Casing Easy clean, high impact plastic Heating Element Stainless steel flange type Thermostat Bulb type adj. to 75°C
E setting approx. 50°C
Water Tank Glass lined steel as standard. Anode Replaceable grey magnesium (inspect annually) Insulation High density polyurethane foam Safety Overheat temperature protection (manual reset).
Supplied pressure relief valve must be fitted in every case (set at 6 bar).
Frost protection if power on.
Optional thermostatic mixing valve to maintain hot water supplied to user at constant, safe temperature.
IP Rating IPX4 Installation
Site above or below the sink, but inlet and outlet must be at the top. Floor standing or wall mounted.
Plumbing Must be installed by a suitably qualified person.
It is recommended that flexible hoses are used for connection to facilitate future maintenance.
Access to the thermal cut-out and element is located at the base of unit Minimum water pressure 0.5 bar.
Maximum water pressure 4.2 bar.
Water connection Inlet/ Outlet 2 x 1/2" BSP male (100mm apart centre to centre).
Fittings required (not supplied): 2 x 15mm compression to 1/2" BSP female adapter.
Electrical Connection Installation must comply with current IEE regulations.
The product should be connected to the fixed wiring of the property via a double pole fused spur with a minimum break capacity of 13 amps.
Cable pre-wired (1.5m).
Approvals CE, WRAS Standard Warranty Glass Lined Tank: 1 year parts or replacement warranty.
Stainless Steel Tank: 3 year tank warranty