Kewtech KT1710 Two-Pole Voltage Tester
The Kewtech KT1710 Voltage Tester is a two-pole voltage detector that can detect voltage from 12 to 690V AC/DC. With the KT1710 Voltage Tester all the user needs to do to check for voltage is introduce the pole tips to the various phases, live, earth and neutral.
With the Kewtech KT1710 it is also possible to perform a single-pole phase test and a continuity test with the tester. When a voltage is detected, the Kewtech KT1710 gives a visual indication using the clear LED bar graph. The nominal voltage level is displayed at 12V, 24V, 50V, 120V, 230V, 400V and 690V and the LEDs will illuminate even without batteries. An additional audio signal also indicates voltage presence.
The Kewtech KT1710 has slimline slender probe tips according to GS38 standard and there is no need to swap ends. The ergonomic, lightweight design and simple controls make the tester very easy to use. It is safety rated Cat III 600V, Cat II 690V and is powered by two AA batteries.
- UK specific slender probe tips to GS38 and with no need to swap ends
- AC and DC voltage tests up to 690V
- LED column lights up even without batteries
- Designed to the international safety standards IEC 61243-3:2014
- Clear LED indication
- Continuity test
- Clear audible tone
- Single pole phase test
- Double moulding gives comfortable grip
- Auto power on/off
- Probe cover protects user and probe tips
- Approx. Dimensions: 215(L)x58(W)x25(D)mm
This product has not been reviewed yet.