Kewtech KT66DL 12-in-1 Multifunction Tester | KT66DL
The Kewtech KT66DL 12-in-1 Multifunction Tester is built for maximum reliability and ease of use, offering a comprehensive suite of features vital to the everyday contractor. The ultimate tester, the KT66DL comes complete with a pioneering loop testing system which includes both 2 & 3 wire low current test options, and Anti-Trip technology (ATT) for no trip LOOP L-PE testing on all RCDs.
The 2-wire option is especially useful in cases where no neutral wire is present, for example in 3-phase motor lines or testing at switch points for lighting circuits. Beyond Loop testing, the illustrious KT66DL also provides an in-depth RCD testing facility now with the ability to test EV charging points when used in conjunction with the Kewtech KEWEVSE adapter. Together these features combine to create an MFT with a level of performance and accuracy like never before.
- 12-in-1 multifunction tester
- Capable of continuity & insulation testing
- Featuring both high & low current testing with anti-trip technology
- Phase rotation and earth rotation features included.
- RCD testing facility complete with EV charging point test capacity
- Loop testing system includes both 3 & 2 wire low current test options
- Large LCD colour display
- Intuitive design with simple interface
- Advanced internal memory.
- Supplied with G7 test leads, carry case and more
- Rated CAT IV 300V and CAT III 600V
- Compatible with KEWEVSE testing adapter
- CONTINUITY: 20/200/2000 Ω range 200mA / 15 mA Switchable buzzer Auto null
- INSULATION: 100/250/500/1000V Bar graph DAR / PI Full discharge indication
- Hi CURRENT LOOP: 25 A 0.001 Ω range 6A 0.01 Ω range 55 V – 500 V systems Auto-null of test lead
- Lo CURRENT LOOP: 3 wire 0.01 Ω range 2 wire 0.01 Ω range 2 X EV 3 wire 0.01 ranges Max Zs tables
- PSC: 2000A / 20 kA PSC / PFC dual display Voltage & Hz display
- PFC: 2000A / 50 kA PSC / PFC dual display Voltage & Hz display
- RCD: TypeAC,ACS,A,AS,& F EVSE:Type B, EV & 6mA RDCD Auto / manual options & UC value
- VOLTS: TRMS 2 – 600V L-PE, L-N, N-PE Frequency
- EARTH RESISTANCE: 3 wire 2 wire Live circuit warning
- SPD: 1000 V range Bar graph AC & DC breakdown result
- PHASE ROTATION: Clear indication L1-L2, L2-L3, L3-L1 voltage Frequency
- PAT: Continuity Insulation Download