Kidde Combination Smoke & Carbon Monoxide CO Battery Alarm
This Kidde 10SCO 2 in 1 smoke and carbon monoxide, battery powered, alarm conveniently protects against both smoke and carbon monoxide from one compact unit.
The alarm can be programmed and set to emit a unique voice alarm stating "Warning Carbon Monoxide" or "Fire Fire" when it detects danger
Designed to be wall or ceiling mounted this alarm has a ten year sensor life covered by a ten year warranty.
Carbon monoxide is a colourless, tasteless and odourless gas that is produced when Burning fossil fuels such as coal, oil, natural gas, LPG, charcoal and wood can cause a build up of carbon monoxide when they are not burned efficiently.
It may also be produced from poorly maintained or badly fitted domestic heating appliances such as boilers, wall heaters, wood burners, blocked flues or exhaust vents.
The symptoms of CO poisoning can and sometimes are put down to symptoms of flu as they include headaches, sickness, tiredness and muscle pain. It is therefore vital to protect your home and family with a reliable carbon monoxide alarm.
- Combination smoke and carbon monoxide battery operated alarm
- Peake CO level memory feature
- Depending on danger detected there is a dual voice alarm
- Hush button to silence nuisance alarms
- Audio warning to alert user to end of life of unit
- Front opening battery compartment
- Piercing 85dB alarm
- Has separate carbon monoxide and smoke alarm Kitemarks
- 10 year warranty
- Technical Information